- Product Version: F7 Standard Edition; Model Name: F7TYC7SE; Mounting style: WUDH07D (Wide Size Universal Double-DIN Headunit with 7-inch Display, specified for selected Toyota models);
- Operation System: Linux; System; Language: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Japanese;
- Pre-Amplifier: Pre-Amplifier: Built-in Max 4*45W Amplifier with RMS 4*24W (Vcc=14.4v, THD=10%); Be aware that only emphasizing higher max power out does not make any sense, as RMS power out is the most acceptable and practical level to tell its power out for daily listening; Preset 7-band EQ with 10 section adjustable frequency;
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.2, supports HFP/HSP/A2DP/AVRCP/PBAP; Radio tuner: Built-in FM/AM Radio Tuner with RDS (station name displayed if available);
- Display: Full HD 7" 1024*600, 5-Touch Capacitive Touchscreen with 600cd/m2, latest 178° full-viewing angle IPS display screen;
- GPS/Navigation: It has a specific hardware solution to integrate iOS CarPlay or Android Auto into its system so that you can run iOS Maps or Google Maps on the 7-inch HD screen, as long as they are available on your phone;
Inputs,Outputs & Slots
- Reversing camera input; AUX Audio In; These 3 video inputs can process 720P HD video signal. For reversing camera input, you can connect a specified ATOTO HD rearview camera (AC-HD02LR, sold separately. AC-HD03LR is not compatible) to F7 for 720P video display, while most car stereo receiver brand can only process CVBS 400-600 lines video signal;
- 2x RCA Headrest Video Output; 4-CH RCA Audio Out (2v) for connecting to factory/aftermarket amplifier; Separate Sub-woof Out (0.8v);
- One Micro SD slot - to store media files, up to 512GB Max; 2 x USB interface - The one at the rear is specified for Phone connection (CP/AA/AutoLink). The USB can read up to 2TB SSD. Both SD & SSD must be in FAT32 or NTFS format;
- The front panel size of ATOTO F7TYC7SE is 205mm x 104mm; It fits most old Toyota vehicle models that have 205mm*104mm dashboard opening, but not all Toyota models are compatible. A specific Toyota plug-n-play harness connector is included, but vehicles that have factory amplifier sound system require extra wiring harness adapter.
- Optional parts for working with ATOTO F7 are provided separately: 1. ATOTO AC-44F5 Steering wheel control IR Remote; 2. ATOTO AC-4486 or AC-HD02LR Rear view Camera, or AC-SC3601 Single-Camera-Based Surround View Rearview Parking System (NOT compatible AC-HD03LR); All ATOTO optional accessories/parts can be found here:amazon.com/atoto
- The ATOTO F7 requires user to use factory/original USB cable that comes with the phone for Android Auto / CarPlay / AutoLink connection. Non-manufacturer made USB cables may easily cause connection issues, such as black screen after minutes of playback, connection failure or unstable phone connection. The rear USB (labeled AA/CP) is used for android Auto and CarPlay connection, and the USB on the front panel is only used for media playback.