- Product Model: S8 Ultra (Gen2) Version; Model No: S8TYC78UL-N(4GB+64GB), Mounting style: WUDH07D (Wide Size Universal Double-DIN Headunit with 7-inch Display, specified for selected Toyota models); The letter N in the model name means its 4G Cellular Modem supports main frequency bands of the major operators in North America (USA/Canada/Mexico), so it may be incompatible with some other operators from non-North America areas; If you need another version (S8TYC78UL-A) that works with operators from European & Asian areas, check for alternative listings/ASIN;
- System Information: SoC Chip: UNISOC 7862 ARM Cortex Octa-Core (up to 1.8GHz) CPU with ARM Mali-G52 MP2 GPU, advanced 12nm manufacturing process. System Version: ATOTO AICE UI 11.0, which is developed & customized based on Android Q(10.0); System Language: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Japanese, Russian, Arabic, and other 12 languages.
- DSP / Pre-Amplifier: Built-in Digital Signal Processor allows you to set precise equalization, signal delay, bass boost, bass filter. Preset 9 EQ Modes, and 32 adjustable frequency bands (16 bands for front and 16 for rear). Built-in Max 4*49W BTL Amplifier with RMS 4*29W (Vcc=14.4v, THD=10%);
- Bluetooth & Radio Tuner: Dual Bluetooth (BT1 5.0 & BT2 4.1). Bluetooth1 is Qualcomm Bluetooth 5.0 with aptX & aptX HD codec (SBC & AAC are also supported), and it supports HFP/HSP/A2DP/AVRCP/PBAP protocols; Radio tuner: Built-in high sensitivity FM/AM radio tuner with RDS/RBDS feature (and the radio station name will be displayed if available);
- Display: Full HD 7-inch 1024*600 5-Touch Capacitive Touchscreen with 600cd/m2 the latest QLED screen (a type of quantum film LED-backlit LCD technology which can greatly improve the color effect, and can provide a very clear and vivid picture quality. It also inherits the advantages of 178° full-viewing angle and high contrast of the IPS LCD);
- GPS/Navigation: Built-in GPS Receiver module with an external GPS antenna and Google Maps app is installed as the default GPS map.Users may need to download offline map data of a specific area for offline navigation if preferred. Other maps/navigation apps from Google Play Store can also be installed;
- Phone Mirroring & Phone Integration Link: Phone Mirroring - EasyConnect app pre-installed, and it supports working with the latest iOS & Android devices (The system firmware update may be required). Two options (USB /WiFi) are all available for connecting to Android smartphones and iPhones; Phone Integration Link (CarPlay & Android Auto Connection) - It seamlessly integrates your smartphones (iPhone & Android) with the S8's built-in display and controls via USB and allows you to make phone calls, access your music, send and receive messages, get directions. Wireless CarPlay connection is available on S8 (Gen2) Pro, Ultra and Ultra Plus;
- Some Other features: Fast System Boot - Start the car & access system within 2 seconds; Split Screen Display - Run a navigation map and another app (such as Youtube) on the same screen simultaneously; Digital Photo Frame option - Users can put memorable photos in the specified Gallery Folder and let them autoplay on S8's HD big screen with only a tap (or a hand gesture); Speed Compensated Volume Control (SCVC)- When you increased in speed the headunit volume increased a certain percentage and when you slowed down, the volume dropped. This is to compensate for road noise; USB network tethering - sharing your phone data with S8 headunit via USB connection (EasyConnect app); Live RearView (LRV) - Now you can access rearview even if your vehicle in moving ahead. This could remove obstructions caused by passengers, headrests as well as the vehicle’s roof and rear pillars, thus increasing the field of view and allowing the driver an unimpeded view of the lanes behind and traditional blind-spots. Gesture Control - It can recognize 9 hand-gestures and up to 24 options can be programmed;
Inputs,Outputs & Slots
- AUX Audio(L/R) /Video input; FCAM front camera video input; Rearview camera input (S8 can process 720P HD video signal. So you can connect a specific HD rearview camera to S8 for 720P video display); 4-CH RCA Audio Out (2v) for connecting to factory/aftermarket amplifier; Separate Sub-woof Out (0.8v); For S8 Ultra Plus, there are Optical SPDIF Out and QC 3.0 Quick Charge interface available; To connect to a headrest monitor, you need to get an extra ATOTO USB-to-HDMI or USB-to-RCA video output adaptor(not included);
- One Micro SD slot - to store media files, and can read up to 512GB storage card; 3 USB interfaces - 2 for data communication, including reading USB Drive (read unlimited external storage devices, including portable SSD) & optional USB devices, and connecting phone for Mirror casting/EasyConnect or Phone Integration Link; 1 USB for QC 3.0 fast phone charge.
- The front panel size of ATOTO S8TYC78UL is 205x104(mm); It fits most old Toyota vehicle models that have 205x104(mm) dashboard opening, but not all Toyota models are compatible. A specific Toyota plug-n-play harness connector is included, but vehicles that have factory amplifier sound system require extra wiring harness adapter.
- Optional parts for working with ATOTO S8 Ultra (sold separately): 1. ATOTO AC-44P2 1080P On-dash DVR Camera; 2. ATOTO AC-44F5 Steering wheel IR Remote; 3.ATOTO AC-4450 Bluetooth OBD II scanner / Code Reader; 4. ATOTO AC-HD02LR HD Rear-view Camera or AC-HD03LR Wide-angle HD rear view camera (for virtual surround-view); 5. ATOTO AC-UTP1 USB TPMS (Tire Pressure Monitoring Sensor); 6. ATOTO Video Output Adaptor (AC-AHV68: USB to HDMI adaptor; AC-AHV48: USB To RCA adaptor). Some of them must be connected before installing S8; All ATOTO optional accessories can be found here:amazon.com/atoto;