- Product Version: F7 Pro Edition (PE). Model Name: F7G210PE;
- Operation System: Linux; System Language: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Japanese;
- Pre-Amplifier: Pre-Amplifier: Built-in Max 4*49W Amplifier with RMS 4*29W (Vcc=14.4v,THD=10%); Be aware that only emphasizing higher max power out does not make any sense, as RMS power out is the most acceptable and practical level to tell its power out for daily listening; Preset 7-band EQ with 10 section adjustable frequency;
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.2, supports HFP/HSP/A2DP/AVRCP/PBAP; Radio tuner: Built-in FM/AM Radio Tuner with RDS (station name displayed if available);
- Display: Full HD 10.1" 1024*600 5-Touch Capacitive Touchscreen with 178° full-viewing angle IPS display screen (brightness 600cd/m2);
- GPS/Navigation: It has specific hardware solution to integrate iOS CarPlay or Android Auto into its system so that you can run iOS Maps or Google Maps/Waze on the big HD screen, as long as they are available on your phone;
Inputs,Outputs & Slots
- Reversing camera input; AUX Audio/Video In & Front Camera Video In; These 3 video input can process 720P HD video signal. For reversing camera input, you can connect a specified ATOTO HD rearview camera to F7 for 720P video display (most others can only process CVBS 400-600 lines video signal); For F7 PE Version, the specified rearview camera is AC-HD02LR (sold separately); AC-HD03LR is not compatible;
- 2x RCA Headrest Video Output; 4-CH RCA Audio Out (2v) for connecting to factory/aftermarket amplifier; Separate Sub-woof Out (0.8v); F7 PE (for North American market) also comes with the SXM interface (A SiriusXM Connect Vehicle Tuner (i.e.SiriusXM SXV300AZV1 Satellite Radio Tuner Kit, not included) and Subscription are required)
- One Micro SD slot - to store media files, up to 512GB Max; 2 x USB interface - The one at the rear is specified for Phone connection (CP/AA/AutoLink). The USB can read up to 2TB SSD. Both SD & SSD must be in FAT32 or NTFS format;
- For ATOTO F7 with 10.1-inch floating display, the front faceplate of its double din base has dimension of 178mm*100mm and its 10.1in screen dimension is 252mmx155mm. The 10.1in floating display part stands out from its double din base and it allows users to adjust height and view angle (up or down). Even though, for certain vehicles, the edge of the large screen may block the air vent, emergency switch button, or other buttons, resulting in inconvenient operation. You need to check and be sure yours wont have such problem, or you can accept this.
- Optional parts for working with ATOTO F7 are provided separately: 1. ATOTO AC-44F5 Steering wheel control IR Remote; 2. ATOTO AC-4486, AC-HD02LR Rear view Camera, and AC-SC3601 Single-Camera-Based Surround View Rearview Parking System (NOT compatible with ATOTO AC-HD03LR);
- The ATOTO F7 requires user to use factory/original USB cable that comes with the phone for Android Auto / CarPlay / AutoLink connection. Non-manufacturer made USB cable may easily cause connection issues, such as black screen after minutes of playback, connection failure or unstable phone connection. The rear USB (labeled AA/CP) is used for android Auto and CarPlay connection, and the USB on the front panel is only used for media playback.