- Product Version: A6Y Pro Version with Gesture sensor (& horizontal physical operating buttons)
- Model Name: A6Y2721PRB-G (2GB/32GB);
- SoC Chip: MTK 8127A Soc-based Quad-core 1.5Ghz CPU with ARM Mali-450 MP4 GPU.
- System Version: ATOTO AICE OS 9.4, which is developed & customized based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS;
- System Language: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish,Portuguese, Arabic, Russian, Japanese.
- Pre-Amplifier: Built-in Max 4*49W BTL Amplifier with RMS 4*29W (Vcc=14.4v,THD=10%); It can drive both 4Ω & 2Ω door speakers! Be aware that only emphasizing higher max power out does not make any sense, as RMS power out is the most acceptable and practical indicator (non-distorted) to tell its max performance for daily listening!
- Preset 9-band EQ with 12 section adjustable frequency;
- Bluetooth: Dual Bluetooth (BT1 5.0 & BT2 4.0). Bluetooth1 is Qualcomm Bluetooth 5.0 w/ aptX feature, and it supports HFP/HSP/A2DP/AVRCP/PBAP;
- Radio tuner: Built-in FM/AM Radio Tuner w/ RDS (station name will be displayed if available);
- Display: Full HD 7" 1024*600 5-Touch Capacitive Touchscreen with 600cd/m2 latest 178° full-viewing angle IPS display screen;
- GPS/Navigation: Builtin GPS Receiver module with external GPS antenna, and Google Maps app is installed as the default gps map, users may need to download offline map data for certain area for offline navigation if preferred. Other map/navigation apps from Google Play Store can also be installed;
- Phone Mirroring/Casting: Latest Easy-connect app preinstalled, and it supports working with latest iOS 11.3 & Android 8.0 devices. 2 options (USB /WiFi) available for connecting to Android smartphone(Wi-Fi option is only for Android 7.1 or down), and 1 option (Air-play) for iOS device.
- WiFi/Microphone: All ATOTO A6 series have builtin microphone & Ultra external Wi-Fi antenna (Silver plated copper wire). For ATOTO A6 Premium / Pro version, external microphone is also provided! All ATOTO A6 series use latest builtin MEMS microphone so that the phone call quality can match up with some factory car microphones!
- Gesture Control: It can recognize 7 types of hands gestures (Move Up, Move Down, Move Forward, Move Backward, Circle clock-wise, Circle Counter-clockwise, Wave) & up to 23 options can be programmed;
Inputs,Outputs & Slots
- Reversing camera input
- AUX Audio/Video input
- 4-CH RCA Audio Out (4V) for connecting to factory/aftermarket amplifier;
- Separate Sub-woof Out (4V) (Manual /Automatic mode available) ;
- One Micro SD slot - to store media files,dash DVR records
- 3 USB interfaces - Read USB Drive, and optional USB devices.
- Both USB interfaces and Micro SD slot can read unlimited external storage devices, including SSD Hard-drive, as long as it can be powered on with USB 500mA interface!
- The double din size of ATOTO A6 series provide 5 types of front panel size as option: 173mm*97mm, 178mm*101.5mm, 205mm*104mm(Toyota specific),8in VW specific, and Ultra 10.1inch, and their model name start as A6Y27xxxx, A6Y17xxxx, A6YTY7xxx, A6YVW8xxx and A6Y1021xxx.
- Most dashboard mounting frame suppliers from North America may provide double din mounting frame with 174mm*98mm opening (Metra dash kit, PAC dash kit,etc). ATOTO is the first one to bring Android 7in car stereo with minimum 174mm*97mm front panel dimension! An extra plastic frame is also included in the package to extend its size to 178mm*101.5mm;
- All ATOTO A6 Standard/Premium/Pro models do not provide iPod ready/headrest video output option.
- ATOTO A6 Standard version does not have 2A Quick Charge feature, and no external microphone is included in the package. Actually,builtin microphone is good enough for Bluetooth hands-free in daily use.
- Optional parts for working with ATOTO A6 are provided separately: 1. ATOTO On-dash DVR Camera (via USB interface); 2. ATOTO Steering wheel control IR Remote; 3. Bluetooth OBD2 tool; 4. Rear view Camera; 5. ATOTO USB TPMS (tire pressure monitoring system); and some of them requires to be connected before installing A6. So to avoid removing and re-installing hassles, (if you need them), purchasing & installing them with A6 together is highly recommended;
- Latest firmware downloading source and updating guide can be found on ATOTO Online Web Support System (support.myatoto.com)