- Product Version: S8 Premium (Gen2); Model No: S8TYC74PM (3GB/32GB); Mounting style: WUDH07D (Wide Size Universal Double-DIN Headunit with 7-inch Display, specified for selected Toyota models);
- Installation Applicability: For selected Toyota, Subaru, and Mitsubishi vehicles with the double-DIN opening of 205 mm x 104 mm.
- System Information. SoC Chip: UNISOC 7862 ARM Cortex Octa-Core (up to 1.8GHz) CPU with ARM Mali-G52 MP2 GPU, advanced 12nm manufacturing process. System Version: ATOTO AICE UI 11.0, which is developed & customized based on Android Q(10.0); System Language: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Japanese, Russian, Arabic, Polish, Korean, Dutch, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Hebrew, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Vietnamese and Chinese.
- DSP / Pre-Amplifier: Built-in Digital Signal Processor allows you to set precise equalization, signal delay, bass boost, bass filter. Preset 9 EQ Modes, and 32 adjustable frequency bands (16 bands for front and 16 for rear). Built-in Max 4*49W BTL Amplifier with RMS 4*29W (Vcc=14.4v, THD=10%);
- Bluetooth & Radio Tuner: Dual Bluetooth (BT1 5.0 & BT2 4.1). Bluetooth1 is Qualcomm Bluetooth 5.0 with aptX & aptX HD codec (SBC & AAC are also supported), and it supports HFP/HSP/A2DP/AVRCP/PBAP protocols; Radio tuner: Built-in high sensitivity FM/AM radio tuner with RDS/RBDS feature (and the radio station name will be displayed if available);
- Display: Full HD 7-inch 1024*600 5-Touch Capacitive Touchscreen with 600cd/m2 latest QLED screen;
- GPS/Navigation: Built-in GPS Receiver module with an external GPS antenna and Google Maps app is installed as the default GPS map.Users may need to download offline map data for a specific area for offline navigation if preferred. Other maps/navigation apps (Waze, Tomtom, HereWeGo) from Google Play Store can also be installed;
- Phone Mirroring & Phone Integration Link: Phone Mirroring-EasyConnect app pre-installed, and it supports working with the latest iOS & Android devices (system firmware update may be required). Two options (USB /WiFi) are all available for connecting to Android smartphone and iPhone; Phone Integration Link (CarPlay & Android Auto Connection) - It seamlessly integrates your smartphone (iPhone & Android) with the S8's built-in display and controls via USB and allow you to make phone calls, access your music, send and receive messages, get directions (Note: for the wired CarPlay and Android Auto Connection on ATOTO S8 series head-units, please use the factory/original USB cable that comes with the phone).
- Some Other features: Fast System Boot - Start the car & access system within 2 seconds; Split Screen Display - Run a navigation map and another app (such as Youtube) on the same screen simultaneously; Digital Photo Frame option - Users can put memorable photos in the specified Gallery Folder and let them autoplay on S8's HD big screen with only a tap (or a hand gesture); Speed Compensated Volume Control (SCVC)- When you increased in speed the headunit volume increased a certain percentage and when you slowed down, the volume dropped. This is to compensate for road noise; USB network tethering - sharing your phone data with S8 headunit via USB connection (EasyConnect app); Live RearView (LRV) - Now you can access rearview even if your vehicle in moving ahead. This could remove obstructions caused by passengers, headrests and the vehicle’s roof and rear pillars, thus increasing the field of view and allowing the driver an unimpeded view of the lanes behind and traditional blind-spots
Inputs,Outputs & Slots
- AUX Audio(L/R) /Video input; FCAM front camera video input; Rearview camera input (S8 can process 720P HD video signal. So you can connect a specific HD rearview camera to S8 for 720P video display); 4-CH RCA Audio Out (2v) for connecting to factory/aftermarket amplifier; Separate Sub-woof Out (0.8v); For S8 Premium, there is no Optical SPDIF Out, or QC 3.0 Quick Charge interface; To connect to a headrest monitor, you need to get an extra ATOTO USB-to-HDMI or USB-to-RCA video output adaptor(not included)
- One Micro SD slot - to store media files, and can read up to 512GB storage card; (2 USB) interfaces for data communication, including reading USB Drive (read unlimited external storage devices, including portable SSD) & optional USB devices, and connecting phone for Mirror casting/EasyConnect or Phone Integration Link;
- The front panel size of ATOTO S8TYC74PM is 205x104 (mm); It fits most old Toyota vehicle models that have 205x104 (mm) dashboard opening, but not all Toyota models are compatible. A specific Toyota plug-n-play harness connector is included, but vehicles that have factory amplifier sound system require extra wiring harness adapter.
- Optional parts for working with ATOTO S8 (Gen2) Premium (sold separately): 1. ATOTO AC-44P2 1080P On-dash DVR Camera; 2. ATOTO AC-44F5 Steering wheel IR Remote; 3.ATOTO AC-4450 Bluetooth OBD II scanner /Code Reader; 4. ATOTO AC-HD02LR HD Live Rear-view Camera or AC-HD03LR Wide-angle HD rearview camera (for Virtual Surround View); 5. ATOTO AC-UTP1 USB TPMS (Tire Pressure Monitoring Sensor); 6. ATOTO Video Output Adaptor (AC-AHV68: USB to HDMI adaptor; AC-AHV48: USB To RCA adaptor). Some of them must be connected before installation; All optional accessories can be found here:amazon. com/atoto;