- Product Version：A6 KarLink version with a 7-inch display and a double-DIN base; Model Number: A6G2A7KL (1G+32GB); Mounting Style: UDH07D (Double-DIN Adaptive Head-unit of 7-inch Display);
- System Information: SoC Chip: UNISOC 8541 ARM Cortex Octa-Core. Operating System: AICE UI 11 (Based on Android 6.0); System Language: English, Spanish, German, French, Italian, Portuguese, Japanese, Russian, Arabic, Polish, Korean, Dutch, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Hebrew, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Vietnamese and Chinese.
- Pre-Amplifier: Built-in Max 4*45W Amplifier with RMS 4*24W (Vcc=14.4v, THD=10%); Be aware that only emphasizing higher max power out does not make any sense, as RMS power out is the most acceptable and practical indicator to tell its max performance for excellent daily listening!
- Bluetooth & Radio Tuner: Dual Bluetooth (BT1 5.0 & BT2 4.0). Bluetooth1 is Bluetooth 5.0 with SBC codec, and it supports HFP/HSP/A2DP/AVRCP/PBAP protocols; Radio tuner: Built-in high sensitivity FM/AM radio tuner with RDS/RBDS feature (and the radio station name will be displayed if available);
- Display: Full HD 7-inch 1024*600 5-Touch Capacitive Touchscreen with 600cd/m2 IPS screen;
- GPS/Navigation: Built-in GPS Receiver module with external GPS antenna, and Google Maps app is installed as the default GPS map, users may need to download offline map data for a certain area for offline navigation if preferred. Other maps/navigation apps from Google Play Store can also be installed;
- Phone Mirroring & Phone Integration Link: Phone Mirroring - EasyConnect app pre-installed, and it supports working with the latest iOS & Android devices (system firmware update may be required). Phone Integration Link (CarPlay & Android Auto Connection) - It seamlessly integrates your smartphone (iPhone & Android) with the A6 KarLink' s built-in display and controls via a USB and allows you to make phone calls, access your music, send and receive messages, get directions.
- Wi-Fi / Microphone: All ATOTO A6 KarLink series have a built-in microphone & ultra external Wi-Fi antenna (Silver plated copper wire). For the ATOTO A6 KarLink version, an external microphone is also provided! The A6G2A7KL uses the latest built-in MEMS microphone so that the phone call quality can match up with some factory car microphones!
- Some Other Features: Fast System Boot - Start the car & access system within 2 seconds; USB network tethering - sharing your phone data with S8 head-unit via USB connection (EasyConnect app); Live Rear-View (LRV) - Now you can access rear-view even if your vehicle in moving ahead. This could remove obstructions caused by passengers, headrests and the vehicle’s roof & rear pillars, increasing the field of view and allowing the driver to have an unimpeded view of the lanes behind and traditional blind-spots.
Inputs,Outputs & Slots
- HD 720P Rear-view camera input; you can connect a specific HD rear-view camera (ATOTO AC-HD02LR, sold separately. The AC-HD03LR is not compatible.) to have the HD live rear-view;
- FCAM HD 720P front camera video input;
- 2 USB interfaces for data communication, including reading USB Drive (read unlimited external storage devices, including portable SSD) & optional USB devices, and for the phone connection (CarPlay/Android Auto/EasyConnection);
- AUX Audio (left and right) / Video input; and separate Sub-woof Out (2v);
- 4-CH RCA Audio Out (2v) for connecting to factory / aftermarket amplifier;
- Most dashboard mounting frame suppliers from North America may provide a double-DIN mounting frame with 172mm*97mm opening (Metra dash kit, PAC dash kit,etc). ATOTO is the first one to bring an Android 7-inch car stereo with a minimum 172mm*97mm front panel dimension. An extra frame adapter is also included in the package to extend its size to 178mm*101.5mm;
- Optional parts for working with ATOTO A6 KarLink (sold separately): 1. ATOTO AC-44P2 1080P On-dash DVR Camera; 2. ATOTO AC-44F5 Steering wheel IR Remote; 3.ATOTO AC-4450 Bluetooth OBD II scanner / Code Reader; 4. ATOTO AC-HD02LR HD Rear-view Camera; 5. ATOTO AC-UTP1 USB TPMS (Tire Pressure Monitoring Sensor); Some of them must be connected before installation; All optional accessories can be found here:amazon.com/atoto;