- Product Version: S8 Standard (Gen2) with 8inch adjustable display; Model No: S8G1A84SD(3GB/32GB); Mounting style: SAH08D (Single-DIN Adaptive Head-unit of 8-inch Display)
- System Information. SoC Chip: UNISOC 7862 ARM Cortex Octa-Core (up to 1.8GHz) CPU with ARM Mali-G52 MP2 GPU, advanced 12nm manufacturing process. System Version: ATOTO AICE UI 11.0, which is developed & customized based on Android Q(10.0); System Language: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Japanese, Russian, Arabic, Polish, Korean, Dutch, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Hebrew, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Vietnamese and Chinese.
- DSP / Pre-Amplifier: Built-in Digital Signal Processor allows you to set precise equalization, signal delay, bass boost, bass filter. Preset 9 EQ Modes, and 32 adjustable frequency bands (16 bands for front and 16 for rear). Built-in Max 4*45W BTL Amplifier with RMS 4*24W (Vcc=14.4v, THD=10%);
- Bluetooth & Radio Tuner: Dual Bluetooth (BT1 5.0 & BT2 4.1). Bluetooth1 is Qualcomm Bluetooth 5.0 with SBC & AAC codec, and it supports HFP/HSP/A2DP/AVRCP/PBAP protocols; Radio tuner: Built-in high sensitivity FM/AM radio tuner with RDS/RBDS feature (and the radio station name will be displayed if available);
- Display: Full HD 8" 1280*720 5-Touch Capacitive Touchscreen with 178° full-viewing angle IPS display screen (brightness 600cd/m2);
- GPS/Navigation: Built-in GPS Receiver module with an external GPS antenna and Google Maps app is installed as the default GPS map. Users may need to download offline map data for a specific area for offline navigation if preferred. Other maps/navigation apps (Waze, Tomtom, HereWeGo) from Google Play Store can also be installed;
- Phone Mirroring & Phone Integration Link: Phone Mirroring - EasyConnect app pre-installed, and it supports working with the latest iOS & Android devices (system firmware update may be required). Two options (USB /WiFi) are all available for connecting to Android smartphone and iPhone; Phone Integration Link (CarPlay & Android Auto Connection) - It seamlessly integrates your smartphone (iPhone & Android) with the S8's built-in display and controls via USB and allow you to make phone calls, access your music, send and receive messages, get directions.
- Some Other features: Fast System Boot - Start the car & access system within 2 seconds; Split Screen Display - Run a navigation map and another app (such as Youtube) on the same screen simultaneously; Digital Photo Frame option - Users can put memorable photos in the specified Gallery Folder and let them autoplay on S8's HD big screen with only a tap (or a hand gesture); Speed Compensated Volume Control (SCVC)- When you increased in speed the headunit volume increased a certain percentage and when you slowed down, the volume dropped. This is to compensate for road noise; USB network tethering - sharing your phone data with S8 headunit via USB connection (EasyConnect app); Live RearView (LRV) - Now you can access rearview even if your vehicle in moving ahead. This could remove obstructions of passengers, headrests and the vehicle’s roof and rear pillars, increasing field of view and allowing the driver an unimpeded view of the lanes behind and traditional blind-spots
Inputs,Outputs & Slots
- AUX Audio(L/R) /Video input; FCAM front camera video input; Rearview camera input (S8 can process 720P HD video signal. So you can connect a specific HD rearview camera to S8 for 720P video display); 4-CH RCA Audio Out (2v) for connecting to factory/aftermarket amplifier; Separate Sub-woof Out (0.8v); For S8 Standard, there is no Optical SPDIF Out, or QC 3.0 Quick Charge interface; To connect to a headrest monitor, you need to get an extra ATOTO USB-to-HDMI or USB-to-RCA video output adaptor(not included)
- One Micro SD slot - to store media files, and can read up to 512GB storage card; (3 USB) interfaces for data communication, including reading USB Drive (read unlimited external storage devices, including portable SSD) & optional USB devices, and connecting phone for Mirror casting/EasyConnect or Phone Integration Link (CP/AA);
- For ATOTO S8 with 8inch floating display, the front faceplate of its Single-DIN base has dimension of 178mm*50mm, and its 8in screen dimension is 204 mm x 132 mm. The 8in floating display part slightly stands out from its Single-DIN base and it allows users to adjust height and view angle (up or down). For VERY FEW vehicles, the edge of the large screen may block the air vent, emergency switch button, or other buttons, resulting in inconvenient operation. You need to check and be sure yours wont have such problem, or you can accept this.
- Optional parts for working with ATOTO S8 (Gen2) Standard (sold separately): 1. ATOTO AC-44P2 1080P On-dash DVR Camera; 2. ATOTO AC-44F5 Steering wheel IR Remote; 3.ATOTO AC-4450 Bluetooth OBD II scanner /Code Reader; 4. ATOTO AC-HD02LR HD Rear-view Camera; 5. ATOTO AC-UTP1 USB TPMS (Tire Pressure Monitoring Sensor); 6. ATOTO Video Output Adaptor (AC-AHV68: USB to HDMI adaptor; AC-AHV48: USB To RCA adaptor). Some of them must be connected before installation; All optional accessories can be found here:amazon.com/atoto;