- Product Version: F7 Standard Edition (SE). Model Name: F7G211SE; Mounting style: IAH10D (Integrated and Adaptive Headunit of 10.1-inch Display)
- Operation System: Linux; System Language: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Japanese;
- Pre-Amplifier: Pre-Amplifier: Built-in Max 4*45W Amplifier with RMS 4*24W (Vcc=14.4v, THD=10%); Be aware that only emphasizing higher max power out does not make any sense, as RMS power out is the most acceptable and practical level to tell its power out for daily listening; Preset 7-band EQ with 10 section adjustable frequency;
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.2, supports HFP/HSP/A2DP/AVRCP/PBAP; Radio tuner: Built-in FM/AM Radio Tuner with RDS (station name displayed if available);
- Display: Full HD 10.1" 1024*600 5-Touch Capacitive Touchscreen with 178° full-viewing angle IPS display screen (brightness 600cd/m2);
- GPS/Navigation: It has a specific hardware solution to integrate iOS CarPlay or Android Auto into its system so that you can run iOS Maps or Google Maps/Waze on the big HD screen, as long as they are available on your phone;
Inputs,Outputs & Slots
- Reversing camera input; AUX Audio/Video In; These 2 video input can process 720P HD video signal. For reversing camera input, you can connect a specified ATOTO HD rearview camera to F7 for 720P video display (most others can only process CVBS 400-600 lines video signal); For F7 SE Version, the compatible HD rearview camera is AC-HD02LR (sold separately); AC-AC-HD03LR is not compatible;
- 2x RCA Headrest Video Output; 4-CH RCA Audio Out (2v) for connecting to factory/aftermarket amplifier; Separate Sub-woof Out (0.8v);
- One Micro SD slot - to store media files, up to 512GB Max; 2 x USB interface - The one at the rear is specified for Phone connection (CP/AA/AutoLink). The USB can read up to 2TB SSD. Both SD & SSD must be in FAT32 or NTFS format;
- This model has a 10.1inch display and a single-DIN & double-DIN adaptive headunit case. The dimension of its headunit case is 170mm *95mm * 36mm, and its 10.1in screen dimension is 258mm x 160mm. It can be installed in most vehicles that have standard double-DIN dashboard opening. For few vehicles, the edge of the 10.1in display part may block the air vent, emergency switch, or other buttons located around the double-DIN opening, resulting in inconvenience. Be sure yours won't have such a problem, or you can accept it. In addition, it applies IAH10D style (Integrated and Adaptive Head-unit of 10.1-inch Display), working with YOFUNG vehicle-specific Installation Dash Kit (wiring harness, data interface, mounting kit) for a more integrated & OEM Factory-style look. Over 200 models have the opportunity to complete the OEM factory-style installation.
- Optional parts for working with ATOTO F7 SE are provided separately: 1. ATOTO AC-44F5 Steering wheel control IR Remote; 2. ATOTO AC-4486, AC-HD02LR Rear view Camera, and AC-SC3601 Single-Camera-Based Surround View Rearview Parking System (NOT compatible with AC-HD03LR); All ATOTO optional accessories/parts can be found here:amazon.com/atoto
- The ATOTO F7 requires user to use factory/original USB cable that comes with the phone for Android Auto / CarPlay / AutoLink connection. Non-manufacturer made USB cable may easily cause connection issues, such as black screen after minutes of playback, connection failure or unstable phone connection. The rear USB (labeled AA/CP) is used for android Auto and CarPlay connection, and the USB on the front panel is only used for media playback.