- Product Version: A6Y Pro Version with Gesture sensor, 10.1inch display, and horizontal physical operating buttons;
- Model Name: A6Y1021PRB-G (2GB/32GB);
- SoC Chip: MTK 8127A Soc-based Quad-core 1.5Ghz CPU with ARM Mali-450 MP4 GPU.
- System Version: ATOTO AICE OS 9.x, which is developed & customized based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS;
- System Language: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Arabic, Russian, Japanese.
- Pre-Amplifier: Built-in Max 4*49W BTL Amplifier with RMS 4*29W (Vcc=14.4v,THD=10%); It can drive both 4Ω & 2Ω door speakers! Be aware that only emphasizing higher max power out does not make any sense, as RMS power out is the most acceptable and practical indicator (non-distorted) to tell its max performance for daily listening! Preset 9-band EQ with 12 section adjustable frequency;
- Bluetooth: Dual Bluetooth (BT1 5.0 & BT2 4.0). Bluetooth1 is Qualcomm Bluetooth 5.0 with aptX feature, and it supports HFP/HSP/A2DP/AVRCP/PBAP;
- Radio tuner: Built-in FM/AM Radio Tuner w/ RDS (station name will be displayed if available);
- Display: Full HD 10.1" 1024*600 5-Touch Capacitive Touchscreen with a 600cd/m2,178° full-viewing angle IPS display screen;
- GPS/Navigation: Built-in GPS Receiver module with external GPS antenna, and Google Maps app is installed as the default GPS map, users may need to download offline map data for a certain area for offline navigation if preferred. Other maps/navigation apps from Google Play Store can also be installed;
- Phone Mirroring/Casting: Easy-connect app preinstalled, and it supports working with the latest iOS & Android devices (system firmware update may be required). Two options (USB /WiFi) available for connecting to Android smartphone, and one option (Air-play) for iOS device.
- WiFi/Microphone: All ATOTO A6 series have builtin microphone & Ultra external Wi-Fi antenna (Silver plated copper wire). For ATOTO A6 Premium /Pro version, an external microphone is also provided. All ATOTO A6 series use the latest builtin MEMS microphone so that the phone call quality can match up with some factory car microphones!
- Gesture Control: It can recognize 7 types of hands gestures (Move Up, Move Down, Move Forward, Move Backward, Circle clock-wise, Circle Counter-clockwise, Wave) & up to 23 options can be programmed;
Inputs,Outputs & Slots
- Reversing camera input;
- AUX Audio/Video input;
- 4-CH RCA Audio Out (2v) for connecting to factory/aftermarket amplifier;
- Separate Sub-woof Out (0.8v) (Manual /Automatic mode available) ;
- One Micro SD slot - to store media files,dash DVR records
- 4 USB interfaces - Read USB Drive, and optional USB devices.
- Both USB interfaces and Micro SD slot can read unlimited external storage devices, including SSD Hard-drive, as long as it can be powered on with USB 500mA interface!
- For ATOTO A6 with 10inch floating display, the front faceplate of its double din base has dimension of 178mm*100mm and its 10.1in screen dimension is 252mmx155mm. The 10.1in floating display part stands out from its double din base and it allows users to adjust height and view angle (up or down). Even though, for certain vehicles, the edge of the large screen may block the air vent, emergency switch button, or other buttons, resulting in inconvenient operation. You need to check and be sure yours wont have such problem, or you can accept this.
- All ATOTO A6 models do not provide headrest video output option.
- Optional parts for working with ATOTO A6 are provided separately: 1. ATOTO AC-44P2 1080P On-dash DVR Camera; 2. ATOTO AC-44F5 Steering wheel control IR Remote; 3.ATOTO AC-4450 Bluetooth OBD2 tool; 4. ATOTO AC-4486 Rear view Camera or ATOTO AC-SC3601 Single-Camera-Based Surround View Rearview Parking System; 5. ATOTO AC-UTP1 USB TPMS (tire pressure monitoring system); and some of them requires to be connected before installing A6. So to avoid removing and re-installing hassles, (if you need them), purchasing & installing them with A6 together is highly recommended; All ATOTO optional accessories/parts can be found here:amazon.com/atoto;
- Please do not try to root ATOTO A6 even if you are an Android developer, as it has been deeply customized and your experience with rooting/making changes to an android tablet/smartphone is totally not applicable here, and will damage the A6 system! Moreover, it is not covered by manufacturer's waranty;