- Product Version: A6Y Standard Version, with 10.1inch floating display, physical buttons;
- Model Name: A6Y1010SB (1GB/16GB);
- SoC Chip: MTK 8127A Soc-based Quad-core 1.5Ghz CPU with ARM Mali-450 MP4 GPU.
- System Version: ATOTO AICE OS 9.x, which is developed & customized based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS;
- System Language: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Arabic, Russian, Japanese.
- Pre-Amplifier: Built-in Max 4*45W Amplifier with RMS 4*24W (Vcc=14.4v,THD=10%); Be aware that only emphasizing higher max power out does not make any sense, as RMS power out is the most acceptable and practical indicator to tell its max performance for excellent daily listening. Preset 9-band EQ with 12 section adjustable frequency;
- Bluetooth: Dual Bluetooth (BT1 4.2 & BT2 4.0), and the first Bluetooth supports HFP/HSP/A2DP/AVRCP/PBAP;
- Radio tuner: Built-in FM/AM Radio Tuner w/ RDS (station name displayed if available);
- Display: Full HD 10.1" 1024*600 5-Touch Capacitive Touchscreen with 400cd/m2 or 600cd/m2 (A6 Standard uses 400cd/m2, A6 Premium uses 600cd/m2); Most Android car stereo products on the market uses 350cd/m2 screen;
- GPS/Navigation: Built-in GPS Receiver module with external GPS antenna, and Google Maps app is installed as the default GPS map, users may need to download offline map data for a certain area for offline navigation if preferred. Other maps/navigation apps from Google Play Store can also be installed;
- Phone Mirroring/Casting: Easy-connect app preinstalled, and it supports working with the latest iOS & Android devices (system firmware update may be required). 2 options (USB /WiFi) available for connecting to Android smartphone, and 1 option (Air-play) for iOS device.
- WiFi/Microphone: All ATOTO A6 series have builtin microphone & Ultra external Wi-Fi antenna (Silver plated copper wire). For ATOTO A6 Premium version, an external microphone is also provided! All ATOTO A6 series use latest builtin MEMS microphone so that the phone call quality can match up with some factory car microphones!
Inputs,Outputs & Slots
- Reversing camera input;
- AUX Audio/Video input;
- 4-CH RCA Audio Out (2v) for connecting to factory/aftermarket amplifier;
- Separate Sub-woof Out (0.8v) (Manual /Automatic mode available);
- One Micro SD slot - to store media files,dash DVR records
- 3 USB interfaces - Read USB Drive, and optional USB devices.
- Both USB interfaces and Micro SD slot can read unlimited external storage devices, including SSD Hard-drive, as long as it can be powered on with USB 500mA interface!
- For ATOTO A6 with 10inch floating display, the front faceplate of its double din base has dimension of 178mm*100mm and its 10.1in screen dimension is 252mmx155mm. The 10.1in floating display part stands out from its double din base and it allows users to adjust height and view angle (up or down). Even though, for certain vehicles, the edge of the large screen may block the air vent, car emergency switch button, or other buttons, resulting in inconvenient operation. You need to check and be sure yours wont have such problem, or you can accept this.
- All ATOTO A6 models do not provide headrest video output option. ATOTO A6 Standard version does not include external microphone in the package. Actually,builtin microphone is good enough for Bluetooth hands-free in daily use.
- Optional parts for working with ATOTO A6 are provided separately: 1. ATOTO AC-44P2 1080P On-dash DVR Camera (USB connection, recorded by AC-44P2); 2. ATOTO AC-44F5 Steering wheel control IR Remote; 3. ATOTO AC-4450 Bluetooth OBD2 tool; 4. ATOTO AC-4486 Rear view Camera or ATOTO AC-SC3601 Single-Camera-Based Surround View Rearview Parking System; 5. ATOTO AC-UTP1 USB TPMS (tire pressure monitoring system); and some of them requires to be connected before installing A6. So to avoid removing and re-installing hassles, (if you need them), purchasing & installing them with A6 together is highly recommended; All ATOTO optional accessories/parts can be found here:amazon.com/atoto;
- Please do not try to root ATOTO A6 even if you are an Android developer, as it has been deeply customized and your experience with rooting/making changes to an android tablet/smartphone is totally not applicable here, and will damage the A6 system! Moreover, it is not covered by manufacturer's waranty;