Get more music choices with the ATOTO Year SA102 Starter version Digital Media Receiver (No DVD/CD) with a HD 7-inch Capacitive Touchscreen. Turn on the AM/FM radio, hook up your smartphone or MP3 player through the Auxiliary input or plug into the USB port for high resolution audio. Sync your Apple iPhone or Android smartphone to seamlessly access all the features on your phone through the built-in display. Bluetooth technology lets you play and control music apps like Pandora and Spotify and make calls hands-free. Choose your own sound style with the Preset Built-in EQ and the look with Select-able Illumination Color. Easily change up your music with your existing Steering Wheel Controls or the Touchscreen.
- Product Version: SA102 Starter Version. Model Name: YS102SL;
- Operation System: Linux;
- System Language: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish,Portuguese, Russian, Japanese.
- Pre-Amplifier: Pre-Amplifier: Built-in Max 4*45W Amplifier with RMS 4*24W (Vcc=14.4v,THD=10%); Be aware that only emphasizing higher max power out does not make any sense, as RMS power out is the most acceptable and pratical level to tell its power out for daily listening.
- Preset 7-band EQ with 12 section adjustable frequency;
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.2 with aptX codec, supports HFP/HSP/A2DP/AVRCP/PBAP;
- Radio tuner: Built-in FM/AM Radio Tuner with RDS (station name displayed if available);
- Display: Full HD 7" 1024*600 5-Touch Capacitive Touchscreen with 600cd/m2 latest 178° full-viewing angle IPS display screen;
- GPS/Navigation: SA102 series has specific hardware solution to integrate iOS CarPlay or Android Auto into its system, so that you can run iOS Maps or Google Maps/Waze on the 7in HD screen, as long as they are available on your phone;
- Phone Mirroring/Casting: The ATOTO SA102 Starter comes with builtin EasyConnect application, and it is compatible with most Android smartphones (from Android 4.4 to Android 9.0) and iPhones. It allows you to cast what's displayed on your Android phone to ATOTO screen via specific USB interface;
Inputs,Outputs & Slots
- Reversing camera input; AUX Audio In & Front Camera Video In; 2x RCA Video Output;
- 4-CH RCA Audio Out (2v) for connecting to factory/aftermarket amplifier; Separate Sub-woof Out (1.5v) , Manual /Automatic mode available ;
- One Micro SD slot - to store media files,up to 32GB Max; 2 x USB interface - one of them is specified for Phone connection.
- The front panel size of ATOTO SA102 Starter is 173mm x 97mm;
- Most dashboard mounting frame suppliers from North America may provide double din mounting frame with 174mm*98mm opening (Metra dash kit, PAC dash kit,etc). An extra plastic frame is also included in the package to extend its size to 178mm*101.5mm;
- If your car requires extra vehicle specific mounting dash kit or data interface to finish installation, you need to get the right one before purchasing ATOTO SA102. We do not provide these vehicle specific dash kit or data interface.
- ATOTO Year SA102 series has 3 versions available, and their model number are: SA102 Starter, SA102 XLink, and SA102 Classic. SA102 Classic is now discontinued, and SA102 XLink version will be available soon. There are some slight differences between them. please refer to the comparasion table below for further help;
- Optional parts for working with ATOTO SA102 are provided separately: 1. ATOTO Steering wheel control IR Remote(not appliable to SA102 Classic); 2. ATOTO AC-4486 Rear view Camera, or AC-SC3601 Single-Camera-Based Surround View Rearview Parking System;
- The ATOTO SA102 requires user to use factory/original USB cable that comes with the phone for Android Auto / CarPlay / EasyCon Mirroring connection. Non-manufacturer made USB cable may easily cause connection issues, such as black screen after minutes of playback, or unstable phone connection.